CNIC Statements and Articles
- MOX Fuel Ships Arrive in Japan Amidst Citizen Protest (NIT 130 May/June 2009)
- Citizens Protest Japanese MOX Shipment: Joint Statement by CNIC, Green Action and Greenpeace Japan (Genkai: 23 May 2009)
- Citizens Protest Japanese MOX Shipment: Joint Statement by CNIC, Green Action and Greenpeace Japan (Hamaoka:18 May 2009)
- Japan’s MOX Program and Nuclear Proliferation (Background Paper Prepared for Press Conference at The Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Japan, 15 May 2009)
- MOX Shipment and Japan’s Failed Nuclear Fuel Cycle (Slide Presentations Prepared for Press Conference at The Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan 15 May 2009)
- Stop MOX Shipments! (NIT 129 March/April 2009)
- Stop MOX Shipment Appeal (5 March 2009)
- Press Release —– Text of appeal.
- MOX and nuclear weapons: Open Letter to Dr. Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General, International Atomic Energy Agency
- 2 March 2009 (Green Action, Greenpeace, CNIC joint letter)
- MOX Transports from Europe in First Half of 2009 (News Watch in NIT 128, Jan./Feb. 2009)
- MOX Transportation (NIT90 July/Aug 2002)
This article would not be possible without the extensive efforts of the SimplyInfo research team
Join the conversation at chat.simplyinfo.org
© 2011-2018 SimplyInfo.org, Fukuleaks.org All Rights Reserved Content cited, quoted etc. from other sources is under the respective rights of that content owner. If you are viewing this page on any website other than www.simplyinfo.org (or www.fukuleaks.org) it may be plagiarized, please let us know. If you wish to reproduce any of our content in full or in more than a phrase or quote, please contact us first to obtain permission.